Creating Indicators for the Evaluation of Digital Learning Projects
Archived recording and resources (5/25/16)
An effective program evaluation depends on the existence of measurable indicators aligned with project goals. What is an indicator? What’s the difference between a goal and an indicator? What makes an indicator measurable? How do you create indicators? This hour-long webinar will address and answer these questions.
This webinar provides guidance in the creation of indicators for pilot projects, small grant-funded work, and other activities that need to examine and document the success of a digital learning initiative or project.
- What is an indicator and how do indicators drive the process of program evaluation?
- Connecting indicators to project goals
- Visualizing project success via indicators
- Tips for writing meaningful indicators
Technology Audits - Evaluating Technology Programs and Projects
Archived recording and resources (3/29/16)
This hour-long webinar provides an overview of the principles and basic processes of evaluation. The session is designed for technology directors/specialists, educational administrators, and others who oversee the planning and implementation of educational technology programs and projects. Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to frame and organize evaluations or audits of their own projects, using customized tools and data collection strategies.
- What is an audit, and how does it function to evaluate and build support for your technology project or program?
- Developing evaluation questions and indicators
- Data collection tools and procedures
- Data analysis and reporting
- Using the results of an audit